Saturday, December 16, 2017

Second Place Los Bexarenos Genealogical Society -- Follow Up to Previous Post

There was so much that went into the making of this painting, that I am hoping that the genealogical society might one day take on a project of exploring all of the parts to it.

I have thusfar kept all of my reference pictures, but I suspect that if I hear from no one by February, I think that I will just trash them all.  There is only so much room in the IPAD.

The references did all seem to be quite interesting.  I think if I am going to put in so much work in the future, maybe I will need to have a better agreement.  On the other hand, it was a competition.  I was grateful to get second and to get a check.  That IS a nice feeling.

Check out the older post...though I owe the BLOG a more detailed rendering, just for fun.  John

No comments:

Post a Comment