Saturday, December 16, 2017

Gone to the Dogs -- and Cats


 My dear companion and spouse believes I do a pretty mean dog, so she has been bringing images around of dogs of friends.  This is Jane, a lovely collie, and there is also a mixed media of a border collie.  I have done a pastel of a tabby named Charlie, that was special to a special person, and died entirely at too young an age.  These are mainly pencils and charcoal, but if you have an interest and want to sent me some pictures, I will consider them.  I have to tell you though, that it is important to me that I find something special to work on around them.  A regal, enthusiastic, or mischievous look.  Like portraits of people, dog owners too are looking for that special spark.    I am willing to do one of these for a couple of hundred dollars and matte it and get it in the mail to you. 

Oh, Found Charlie.  A small piece, he IS in a little red harness.  
there is an older post on Jane, be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment